Pattaya One News
Home » Highway police scurry to save face after cop issues 1,123km/hour speeding ticket
National

The chief at the highway department went ballistic after one of his underlings issued a ticket for a car going just under the speed of sound.

Apparently the white Chevrolet pictured with the fine sent out on the 19th of March was doing 1,123 kilometers an hour – approaching Mach 1! Pretty impressive for a standard car, don’t you think.

A picture of the ticket was shared onto a Facebook fan page called “Sanap Sanun Patiroop Tamruat” (promoting police reform).

Red faced highways chief Somchai Kaosamran then went on the Line application to demand that whoever had filled the form in wrong be punished.

Unfortunately for police, but luckily for us, this exchange also found its way into the public mainstream and it didn’t take long for the issue to escalate.

It was found that the ticket should have read a more reasonable 123 kmp/h for the offence committed on Route 1.

Somchai assured the public that the speeding limit was 90 kilometers per hour but that some leeway is usually given. How much leeway is anybodies guess.

Source: Thai Rath

8 comments

Luciana December 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM

What the easiest direction toward start off up a dynamic
net upon a minimal finances?

สูตรหวยยี่กี lottovip December 29, 2019 at 4:15 AM

498720 979659really good put up, i certainly enjoy this web website, maintain on it 995622

keywords January 12, 2020 at 7:28 AM

I’d like my money back from the DMV, what can i carry out?
I dropped the Expenses of sale and the guy who sold me the automobile is loss of life and desmembered and the DMV admi denied me to displace the
registration already paid in full, i want my cash back cuz the automobile was impaunded.
What condition do you live in ? You might be able to get yourself a “defective DMV title bond”.
Check with your DMV and somebody that sells “Bonds”.

keywords January 13, 2020 at 6:36 AM

I want to live in New Zealand? Maybe somewhere in Auckland.
If NZ does not have says or metropolitan areas what perform you call them?

I think you will see that towns are called towns, no matter
where you go. Lol. We do not have states. We have provinces, but these have little
relevance, as provincial-level govt was abolished in the late 1800s.
Regardless of the impression that foreigners
frequently have of New Zealand as being rural-based and dominated
by the countryside, the truth is that we are a very “urban”
country. Almost all NZers reside in cities;
30% reside in the largest town, and over 50% in another of the
3 largest cities.

Lois January 14, 2020 at 3:38 AM

Do mexicans mow lawns because thats the just job there with the capacity of doing?
No, I mow my very own yard god damnt.

Kristi January 14, 2020 at 6:19 AM

Why do people still reside in Beijing if th air pollution is bad and
the costs are expensive? What is it about this city that makes people even want
to live there in the first place? You could state a similar thing about virtually any big town. Of
program Beijing is even more extreme but the concept is still
the same. Why do so many people want to reside in big smelly overcrowded towns?
Humans are drawn to the money and enthusiasm like moths to an open up flame.

apasihyfalem.mihanblog.com January 15, 2020 at 12:17 AM

How much must i sell my broken 3ds for? There is no scuffs on the outside and it functions perfectly fine,
however the top screen is busted. Present them. Someone will
appreciate it.

Berry January 16, 2020 at 1:18 PM

Domain Domain Domain!!? Really does it matter what site you sign-up a domain name on? I examine a few areas that it can and that “GoDaddy” is terrible (insecure, malpractice etc)though it is well known, please
help me with these details and sources and I will be very greatfull.

In a short answer ” No “. you can sign-up your domain from
any provider. But in the event that you choose Godady then think before register, godaday has a lot of price to renew your domain and for extra facilities
you need to count more dollar, its about $24. Nevertheless, you can select Hostgraphy as a domain company.
They have no hidden cost. you have to just pay $9.99 for just about any TLD