On September 30th, a third branch of the Home Pro chain opened up in Pattaya. The new branch is convieniently located close to the Nongnuch Botanical Gardens on Sukhumvit Road, heading South towards Sattahip. The other two branches are at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang, and on Sukumvit Road, North Pattaya.
HomePro specialise in a wide selection of home furniture, electronices, kitchen appliances as well as a vast number of tools.
The Store currently offers free memberships to any customers, including foreign nationals, just remember to take your passport with you. The membership enables customers to build up points, which in turn, can be exchanged of discounts in any store.
Between September 30th 2016 until October 31st 2016 there are a number of special promotion running. These include:
- Spend more that THB40,000 and receive a HomePro gift voucher worth THB1,000
- Spend more that THB80,000 and receive a HomePro gift voucher worth THB2,500
- Spend more that THB120,000 and receive a HomePro gift voucher worth THB5,000
- Spend more that THB200,000 and receive a free gold necklace worth THB11,250
- Spend more that THB700,000 and receive a free gold necklace worth THB44,500
HomePro members are also entitled to these further exclusive offers:
- Simply show your HomePro member card at Muan Chon cafe to receive a 5% discount when you order hot or cold drinks
- Show your HomePro card at Peeraney to receive a 20% discount when you spend over THB30,000
- Present your HomePro member card at Taweechai Rungruang to be eligible for an exclusive offer – a Bravia Sofa for just THB18,900
- Get a 10% discount at JAS when you present your HomePro card *
*Only available on certain products
The new store in open from 9am until 9pm everyday and has plenty of parking space for customers. Although there are a number of benefits to being a member of the store it is not a requirement and non-members are more than welcome to come along and see what is available. HomePro also offer a free delivery service within Pattaya with larger items delivered direct to your door. The company also offers a ‘Home Service’ where appliances can be installed by a professional for a small charge.
At present there are no cafes, restaurants or other stores onsite but this should certainly not discourage anyone from visiting the store. The new store is excellently located, close to many homes in the area and is away from some of the more congested areas of the city. There are always going to be natural comparisons with similar stores such as Index although HomePro do tend to offer everything that you may be looking for in terms of your home whilst Index tend to focus more on furnishings.
The membership offer is available at all of the HomePro stores although there will be more members of staff available initially at the new store to assist you with your application and answer any of the questions or queries that you may have.