First Time Retirement Visa
First Time Applicant Thai Retirement Visa. We can process your first retirement extension without you leaving the Kingdom:
- You need to be 50 years old
- You have a valid passport with 15 months validity
- You need to have 15-20 days permission to stay remaining when we receive your documents
- We can then change your short stay permission into a long stay retirement extension
- We change a 30 day visa exempt entry granted at an airport or land border or a 60 day Tourist Visa entry at the airport or land border to a 90 day Non Immigrant O type visa
- We then add a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement This will give you a total of 15 months permission to stay (less the processing time)
- We can provide the funds to support the application
- We complete all the Immigration documents for you
- We deal with Immigration for you
- Processing the application from start to finish will take around 25 days
If you have any questions about our First Time Retirement Visa Application, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on +66 (0)87 941 0081
WE HAVE VISA SERVICES STARTING FROM 8000 thb
Things you need to know about the Thai retirement visa:
- Thailand retirement visa is the popular term for “Extension of Stay Based on Retirement”. It is an extension of a Non-Immigrant O Visa or Non-Immigrant OA Visa.
- The visa can be valid either for a single entry or multiple entries.
- This is a long term Thai visa that entitles the holder a stay of uninterrupted 1 year period in Thailand.
- The visa is renewable every year and the renewal process can be done inside Thailand (requirements for the visa renewal still apply).
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or over
- Must meet any of the financial requirements:
- Security deposit of THB 800,000 in a Thai bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application
- Monthly Income of 65,000 THB
- Combination of security deposit and annual income with a total of 800,000 THB
- Supporting documents are as follows:
- In case of security deposit, you will provide an updated bank book or passbook together with a bank letter stating that the money had been deposited to the account from an overseas source for not less than 2 months.
- In case of income, a letter from your embassy in Thailand verifying your monthly income;
- In case, your embassy does not issue an income letter, you will provide a 12-month bank statement showing a regular deposit of 65,000 baht into a Thai bank account.
Try our Door to Door Service
Use our Door-to-door service when one of our consultants comes to you picks up the required documents and, after processing your visa, brings back your passport with a valid visa.
Also we have a great record with our EMS services