A Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) meeting on Thursday agreed to reopen 15 more provinces to foreign tourists between November 1 and 30, spokesman Dr Taweesilp Visanuyothin announced.
However, certain measures for entering the kingdom may still strictly be in effect, such as requiring every tourist to be fully vaccinated and taking a RT-PCR test.
The next CCSA meeting will take a final decision and reveal the details.
The provinces that are expected to reopen to foreign tourists are:
– Samut Prakan (Suvarnabhumi Airport)
– Krabi (the whole province)
– Phang-nga (the whole province)
– Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin, Nong Kae)
– Phetchaburi (Cha-am)
– Chonburi (Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Na Chom Thian, Bang Saray, Koh Si Chang, Si Racha)
– Ranong (Koh Phayam)
– Chiang Mai (Mueang district, Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Doi Tao)
– Loei (Chiang Khan)
– Buriram (Mueang district)
– Nong Khai (Mueang, Si Chiang Mai, Tha Bo, Sangkom)
– Udon Thani (Mueang, Na Yung, Nong Han, Prajaksilpakom, Kumphawapi, Ban Dung)
– Rayong (Koh Samet)
– Trat (Koh Chang).