Pattaya One News
Home » After an explosion caused by a blow torch, a Pattaya junk dealer almost died.
National Pattaya News PattayaOne News ข่าวท้องถิ่น

After an explosion caused by a blow torch, a Pattaya junk dealer almost died.

After using a blowtorch on a tank of strong alcohol in Pong, a junk dealer burned approximately 80% of his body.
When a tank carrying 75% alcohol exploded on April 27 at the unnamed recycling business on Soi Wat Sawangarom in Pong, east Pattaya, Chawien Janhom, 58, also suffered severe injuries to both knees, some of which went all the way to the bone.

He was brought to Banglamung Medical Center.Pipchano Boonruksa, his 25-year-old daughter, claimed her father didn’t know alcohol was still present in the 200-liter tank he was dismantling with a gas-powered torch. Chawien was thrown more than two meters across the room by the next explosion, which also shook the windows of nearby houses.

Please follow and like us:
Global news and Local news in Thailand and Pattaya with Business advertising
Translate »