The Department of Disease Control on Friday released guidelines for the general public to follow before they get their Covid-19 jab
On the day of the vaccine:
• Drink from 500 ml. to a litre of water
• Prepare your ID card and registration documents
• Wear a facemask and clean your hands thoroughly
• Maintain social distancing
• Take medication for your chronic condition if any
The department said that so far 6.39 million people have registered via the Mor Phrom (Doctors Ready) application for a jab in June, which has already met the quota for the month.