Pattaya One News
Home » Man electrocuted while charging his phone while wearing earplugs
News Pattaya News PattayaOne News

Man electrocuted while charging his phone while wearing earplugs

Man electrocuted while charging his phone while wearing earplugs

A man who had earplugs in while charging his phone is believed to have been electrocuted. The incident happened in an east Pattaya home in Nongprue. When paramedics got on the scene, they found Rin, a citizen of Cambodia, unconscious. They swiftly brought his condition under control and hurried him to the hospital for immediate care.
A 35-year-old Cambodian neighbor named Sombat gave the police important information. He recalled that shortly prior to the incident, he saw Rin plugging in his cell phone charger while using an earplug. As soon as Rin started having a seizure, Sombat hurried to unplug the appliance and call for help. The precise reason of the electrocution is still under investigation.

Related posts

Pattaya One New Thailand, your go-to source for global and local news, alongside effective business advertising opportunities, tailored to the vibrant city of Pattaya.
Translate »