Pattaya One News
Home » Pattaya police hot on the trail of fortune teller con artist who tricked teens shopping in department store
Pattaya News

Pattaya police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a person posing as a fortune teller who swindled three gullible Thai teens out of their phones.

The fortune teller told the teens they would face terrible bad luck if they did not do something to rectify the situation.

That entailed handing over their property worth a combined total of 20,000 baht, reported Siam Chon News.

The innocent girls thought it was the only way to be certain of good luck but when they got home their livid parents saw red and went to the cops.

Pattaya station chief Apichai Krobpetch said that a warrant has now been issued by the local court.

No name was given but he said that the suspect was likely hiding in the Bang Lamung area after the social media outcry surrounding the case.

The fortune teller was a con-artist pure and simple.

Source: Siam Chom

7 comments

custom printed selfie frame December 27, 2019 at 5:14 PM

646938 139087Yay google is my world beater helped me to discover this excellent web web site ! . 33437

เลขเด็ด December 29, 2019 at 2:48 AM

658483 108740Wow What wonderful details. Thank you for the time you spent on this post. 51897

สูตรหวยยี่กี December 29, 2019 at 7:18 AM

725892 473029Woh I like your posts , saved to fav! . 889447

vipbandarq January 7, 2020 at 9:44 PM

32719 410437Hey there. I want to to ask a little somethingis this a wordpress internet log as we are preparing to be transferring over to WP. Additionally did you make this template all by yourself? Many thanks. 143279

Polished Concrete Floors January 8, 2020 at 1:05 AM

733423 666605I appreciated than you may be right now. 305519

바카라 January 14, 2020 at 5:46 PM

982649 102746Superb blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you utilizing? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol 261713

sikis izle January 15, 2020 at 6:58 PM

599127 86177 warning Dont any of you men and women ever take me to CiCis pizza! There food looks offensive!|Urban_Elegance| 778524