Amazing streaming experience with
zero installation and no set-up
700M+ viewers engaged
by Be.Live streamers worldwide.
See how it’s done
How To Go Live On Facebook Or YouTube For Newbies
Planning to start going live? Find out how to go live on Facebook or YouTube with relative ease using BeLive now!
Why the Need to Go Live
Live streams of all sorts are hijacking the digital space and there are good reasons for that.
Live video broadcasts are:
- Easily accessible: a smartphone coupled with a stable internet connection – that’s all you need to go on air or watch one’s live show. Both are quite easy to get
- Remote: you don’t need to go anywhere to absorb the information delivered via live videos
- Real-time: people like live streams because they happen right here right now and feel so genuine. You can interact, ask questions and share feedback with no delay
- Personal: live format creates this special feeling of belongingness. It’s like meeting your friends in the usual real-life context
These facts vanish boundaries away and bring people together regardless of any physical obstacles.
As for businesses, they are not new to live videos per se. Webinars have been a powerful marketing tool for quite a while already. Live streaming on YouTube, Facebook, Periscope and Instagram have also been adapted by brands for promotional purposes.
80% of respondents said they’d prefer watching live video content from a brand than reading a blog.
The Power Of Live Video Streaming For Public Relations And Marketing
This figure is taken from a survey dated 2018. But the year of 2020 has changed it all. The need to operate remotely gave the live-streaming market a tremendous impetus for growth.
Due to the global circumstances we witness today, the demand for live broadcasts is booming and this format becomes ubiquitous.
Live video streams come in many forms:
- 1-to-1 video calls
- Educational webinars
- Live talk shows and interviews
- Streaming from real events
- Online conferences and training classes
- Live product presentations and announcements
- Behind-the-scenes real-time sneak peeks, etc.
You can use a special streaming software to broadcast to several channels or go native on a particular platform. You can broadcast from a desktop or mobile. Do it from a fancy equipped studio or from your living room.
But there is one thing that all live videos have in common: all live streams can be recorded.
You might be surprised to learn about the promotional potential of that recording.
Don’t Let the Comments Go for Nothing
Live shows are meant to be interactive, that’s why people love them, right?
Questions and comments are flying around during the broadcast showing high audience engagement. Emojis, exclamations, virtual kudos, and wow’s!
Just take a screenshot and show others how much people are excited about your live shows.
This is a favourite among live streamers due to its reasonable price and features.
It boasts zero setups, meaning you can simply sign up and start streaming, literally within minutes! Some of the other great features include:
- Ability to add your own logo, colours, and overlays (and change them in real-time if you want)
- Show viewer comments on the screen
- Show up to 4 guests on-screen at one time
- TRY NOW