Details of the 19 days of public holidays, according to the Cabinet resolution on May 21, 2019, as follows …
On May 21, 2019 as the Cabinet Acknowledged as informed by the Secretariat of the Cabinet (c. Lt.) proposed. 1. The date of May 4 of every year is Coronation Day and the annual public holiday. The annual total of 19 days. The annual holiday of the bank and the holiday of the labor sector To the relevant authorities to consider the following authority
The details of all 19 days of holidays are as follows.
1. New Year’s Day is 1 January, 1 day
2. Makha Bucha Day is on the 15th day of the 3rd lunar month.
3. King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great World And the Memorial Day of the Chakri Borom dynasty falls on 1 April, 1 day
4. Songkran Day Between 13 – 15 April, 3 days
5. Coronation Day, which falls on May 4, 1 day
6. State Day, Plowing Ceremony, Royal Plowing Ceremony 1 day waiting for the schedule
7. Visakha Bucha Day Matched on the 15th day of the 6th lunar month, 1 day
8. Her Majesty’s Queen’s Birthday Celebration on June 3, 1 day
9. Asalha Bucha Day Falls on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month, 1 day
10. Lent day, with 1 day of a lunar month, 8 days, 1 day
11. Celebration of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the 28th of July
12. Celebration of His Majesty the King’s Birthday and National Mother’s Day on 1 August 12
13. On the day of the death of King Maha Bhumibol Adulyadej Maharaj Boromart, Bophit falls on 1 October, 1 day
14. Piyamaharat Day, which falls on October 23, 1 day
15. Celebration Day, His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Maharaj Boromart, Bophit, National Day, and Father’s Day, falls on December 5, 1 day.
16. Constitution Day falls on December 10, 1 day
17. The end of the year falls on December 31, 1 day.