Pattaya One News
Home » Worker electrocuted at Samut Prakan factory
National PattayaOne News

Worker electrocuted at Samut Prakan factory

A factory worker was electrocuted in Samut Prakan on Tuesday evening when he inadvertently touched a fan that had a faulty power cable.


Police said Sathorn Pongkhet, 39, died instantly at 5.30pm at the factory on Soi Bang Pla 24 in Bang Plee district.

The body was taken to the Police Hospital’s Forensic Medicine Institute for a post-mortem.

Related posts

Pattaya One New Thailand, your go-to source for global and local news, alongside effective business advertising opportunities, tailored to the vibrant city of Pattaya.
Translate »