Thirteen types of business are allowed to reopen in Bangkok on Friday as the Covid-19 outbreak in the capital eased.
The latest contagion, which began in mid-December, had been contained faster than the first outbreak last year, said BMA spokesman Pongsakorn Kwanmuang.
The BMA announced the following 13 businesses can reopen as usual, but under virus-control measures:
1. Gaming arcades
2. Internet cafes
3. Seniors day-care centres
4. Racecourses and stadiums except for horse racing and boxing (no spectators allowed)
5. Banquet rooms – though permission must be granted for more than 300 guests
6. Amulet shops
7. Beauty parlours and tattoo shops
8. Fitness centres
9. Massage shops and spas – but not massage parlours
10. Boxing gyms
11. Bowling alleys and skating rinks
12. Dance academies (no contests)
13. Martial arts schools