Today (30 March) there was a video that was posted on-line from someone outside the immigration office and wow.. such a hot day and so many people waiting out in the sun to be seen and renew their 90 visas.
But it is strange how many people are standing waiting when you can do all this online or by post.
So just in case, your 90 days is coming up, here is what you can do.
So for those that are not aware, the online 90-day reporting can be done online here:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do – This site has complete instructions and details other requirements.
If you are not good with the internet and need some assistance, you can also call the Immigration Hotline on 1178 or 1111
If you want to do via the mobile app
If you have a phone you can download the app and also complete your 90-day reporting via the Android and IOS apps:
If you do not have a computer or have no access to the internet.. you can also do the 90 days by post. Below are a list of requirements:
- Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
- frontpage showing name/surname / Passport No., etc.
- current visa
- last entry stamp of immigration
- last extension of visa
- Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
- Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
- Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
- Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification.
- This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
- 90-day reports by mail need to be sent by registered mail
- Mailed report must be received within 15 to 7 days before the report date.
Everything that is done online takes about 10 minutes are all in all quite easy to follow and complete.