Pattaya One News
Home » BBC Left shocked at sex noises prank
International Sport

BBC Left shocked at sex noises prank

Gary-Lineker-FA Cup

After sexual noises disrupted live television coverage of the FA Cup, the BBC issued an apology.

MMM MMM MMM OH YES we won!

While Gary Lineker presided over Tuesday’s third-round rematch between Wolves and Liverpool, moans could be heard.

Later, the football pundit shared a photo of a cellphone that he claimed was “taped to the rear of the set.”

The BBC apologized to any viewers who were hurt while watching the football game live this evening.

According to a spokeswoman, the BBC is looking into the situation.

Alongside commentators Paul Ince and Danny Murphy, Lineker attempted to shrug off the event as he hosted the show in a studio at Wolverhampton’s Molineux Stadium.

In the commentary gantry, he cut to his colleague and fellow former England striker Alan Shearer and said: “On someone’s phone, I believe, someone is sending something.

I’m not sure if you heard it at home.

He posted a picture of a phone on Twitter before the game began, along with three laughing emojis, with the words: “Well, we discovered this taped to the set’s back.

The content of external websites is not the responsibility of the BBC.

Later on Tuesday, Lineker revealed that at first he believed a video had been delivered to one of the pundits’ phones on BBC Two’s Newsnight. But he complained that it was “too loud,” at which time he realized it was a joke.

When asked how loud the sound effect was in the studio, the announcer replied that it was “very difficult” to continue with the pre-match build-up since he couldn’t hear what people were saying in their ears.

Lineker questioned why the BBC had apologized, but he claimed he could see the humor in it and called it a “excellent” joke.

While on the way home from the FA Cup game, he told BBC’s Kirsty Wark, “We’ve certainly got nothing to [be apologetic] for.”

He said, smiling, “I would have been scared if you told me this morning that tonight I’d be on Newsnight talking about a porn scandal.

Viewers were aware of the incident since videos of it were widely posted on social media on Tuesday night.

Daniel Jarvis, a YouTube prankster, claimed responsibility for the act after sharing a video on Twitter that purported to show him at Molineux.

Jarvis received a suspended sentence in October of last year after being found guilty of aggravated trespass in connection with a Test match invasion of the Oval pitch in south London during which he clashed with England bowler Jonny Bairstow.

In addition to receiving an eight-week prison sentence with a two-year suspension, he was also prohibited from going to any England or Wales sporting facility for two years.

Additionally, he was given a 12-month travel ban and has to participate in rehabilitation activities.

Please follow and like us:
Global news and Local news in Thailand and Pattaya with Business advertising
error: If you would like to use this content, please contact us [email protected]