Pattaya One News
Home » Update: Pregnant 13-year-old’s SUICIDE after gang rape in Bangkok

Update: Pregnant 13-year-old’s SUICIDE after gang rape in Bangkok

gang rape

Pregnant 13-year-old’s SUICIDE after gang rape in Bangkok

This is an updated article:

A pregnant 13-year-old girl killed herself after being gang-raped by up to six men and held captive in a flat in Bangkok, it has been claimed.

The teenager is alleged to have snapped a photo showing her legs dangling from a roof and sent it to a friend with a message saying: “I’m about to go, I love you.”

The girl also wrote a series of Facebook posts reading “I’m about to go” and “If I wasn’t pregnant, I would have gone a long time ago”, it was reported.

Her mother, who reported the alleged attack to police in Bangkok, Thailand, said it had sent her into a deep depression before she died by suicide.

The girl, identified publicly only by her nickname, Pinkie, jumped to her death from a block of flats just before midnight, Thai media reported.

The 13-year-old girl took her own life last week, Thai media reported (Image: Amarin TV)

The mum ran after the girl and tried to stop her, Thai media reported.

The girl apparently found out she was pregnant about a month before her death.

Her mum had told police that a gang of men had held her daughter captive and raped her on the night of November 11, Coconuts Bangkok reported.

Police told the news website they had identified two suspects, but reports claimed up to six men were involved in the attack.

Royal Thai Police said they had arrested one man on an unrelated gun offence during a raid on his home.

The girl’s mum ran after her but was unable to stop her, it was reported (Image: Amarin TV)

Officers were searching for a second man.

Spokesman Krissana Pattanacharoen said: “Both suspects face charges for collaborating to sexually abuse the girl.

“There were two girls, two boys on the night of the incident. One of the girls, Pinkie, is dead.

Police at the scene of the suspected suicide in Bangkok, Thailand (Image: Amarin TV)

“Warrants have been issued for both boys.”

The force said the girl likely met the suspects the night of the attack.

The girl’s friend was rescued by police, it was reported.


Please follow and like us:
Global news and Local news in Thailand and Pattaya with Business advertising
Translate »