Pattaya One News
Home » What Speedy Visa can do for you
News Visa Information

What Speedy Visa can do for you

We can change a 30 day visa exempt entry or a 60 day tourist visa entry to a single entry 90 day non-immigrant ‘O’ type visa then add to it a 12 month extension for the purposes of retirement without you leaving the country.

We deal with any shortfall you have in pension income perhaps due to falling currency exchange values.

We deal with any shortfall you have in savings perhaps due to expenditure for medical purposes or any other reason.

We help you even if you have no savings or any pension income.

We do not judge you, we want to help you stay legally in Thailand whatever your financial circumstances are.

First Time Retiree100%

Annual Renewals100%

Extensions within 60 Days100%

12 months Retirement Extensions to Valid ‘O’ Visa100%

Change a Marriage Extension to a Retirement Extension at any Time100%

We are here to answer all your questions

Call us anytime on +66 (0)87 941 0081 and get direct help from our English speaking advisors

Please follow and like us:
Global news and Local news in Thailand and Pattaya with Business advertising
Translate »