Pattaya One News
Home » US man dies after Philippines-made vape pen explodes and embeds pieces in his head
National PattayaOne News

US man dies after Philippines-made vape pen explodes and embeds pieces in his head

US man dies after Philippines-made vape pen explodes and embeds pieces in his head
Autopsy report said cause of man’s death was ‘projectile wound of head’, he also suffered burns on about 80 per cent of his body
A 38-year-old man in Florida was killed when his vape pen exploded, sending projectiles into his head and causing a small fire in his house, in what is believed to be one of the first deaths from an e-cigarette explosion.
allmadge D’Elia was found May 5 in the burning bedroom of his family’s home in St. Petersburg, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
An autopsy report released his week blamed a vape pen explosion for his death, according to local news media outlets.


%d bloggers like this: