The Metropolitan Waterworks Authority will carry out maintenance of its Thonburi water treatment plant tomorrow (April 14) from 9 pm to 5 am on Wednesday, which will either slow or stop the flow of tap water in the following areas:
– Borommaratchachonnani Road (Sirinthorn intersection-Arun Amarin intersection)
– Charansanitwong Road (Phanitchayakan Thon Buri Junction-Soi Charansanitwong 96)
– Bang Khun Non Road (leading from Sirinthorn Road, Phran Nok Road, and Wang Doem Road)
– Itsarapha Road (Sutthawat intersection-Soi Kudicharoenpasn)
– Arun Amarin Road (Borommaratchachonnani intersection-Wang Doem intersection)
– Ratchawithi road (Bangplad intersection – Krung Thon bridge).