Liverpool And Tottenham Have Both Snatched Champions League Miracle Aggregate Victories From The Jaws Of Defeat This Week And The Reds Can Do It Again On Sunday!
By: Marc Gingell
A few weeks back Pattaya’s predictor tipped Liverpool to win the Premier League and with one game left nothing has changed. She’s sticking with Liverpool even though all the smart money is on Manchester City.
Top Of The Premier League Table
Top Two Final Premier League Games
|12/5/2019||Amex Stadium||Brighton||v||Manchester City|
|KO:15:00||REF: M Oliver|
|KO:15:00||REF: M Atkinson|
Brighton This Calendar Year
This calendar year Brighton have picked up 11 points in 17 Premier League games. That averages out at 0.65 points per game which over a season is 24.7 points. That’s relegation form! In the same period they’ve scored 12 goals and conceded 29. They’ve failed to score in eight of those games.
Manchester City This Calendar Year
In their 17 games City have picked up 48 points for an average of 2.82 points per game which works out to 107 points for a season. That’s title winning form. In the same period they’ve scored 37 goals and conceded 6.
Manchester City In Cruise Control
Manchester City have spent most of this year in cruise control and never looked in any kind of trouble until their last two games (apart from their defeat at Newcastle). They were frightened at Burnley and it took a spectacular, and totally unexpected stunning strike from Vincent Kompany, to see off Leicester.
At Brighton it could be a Shane Duffy and Lewis Dunk show with a touch of vintage Glenn Murray.
Liverpool Still Have To Beat Wolves
Wolves won’t lay down for Liverpool an a could be deep in added time before Sadio Mané scores the goal that wins Liverpool the Premier League.
Seven Reasons Why Liverpool Will Win The Premier League
- Stamford Bridge: 29th September – Daniel Sturridge. 89th minute equaliser against Chelsea.
- Anfield: 7th October – Riyad Mahrez. 86th minute missed penalty for Manchester City in 0-0 draw.
- Anfield: 2nd December – Divock Origi. 90+ 6th minute winner against Everton.
- Craven Cottage: 17th March – James Milner. 81st minute penalty winner against Fulham.
- Anfield: 31st March – Toby Alderweireld. 90th minute own goal wins the game for Liverpool against Spurs.
- St. Marys: 6th April – Mo Salah. 80th minute 6 second solo goal puts Liverpool 2-1 up against Saints.
- St. James Park: 5th May – Divock Origi. 86th minute winner at Newcastle.
Final Day Top Of The Table Predictions
- Brighton 1 Manchester City 1. Raheem Sterling to score for Manchester City within the first 15 minutes. In the 90+ 2 minute Glenn Murry to equalise for Brighton.
- Liverpool 3 Wolves 2. A Sadio Mané hat-trick wins the title for Liverpool and Mané takes the Golden boot.
If you have any questions or comments please follow the links below. And, if you would like to like or share, that would be appreciated. Thank you.