Pattaya One News
Home » Market Stall Suddenly Catches Fire

Market Stall Suddenly Catches Fire

This is the horrifying moment a gas leak caused a fire to suddenly break out at a market stall. The food vendor was told to turn off the valve when many shopkeepers smelled the cooking gas. But before they could take action, it caused the fire at Kingkaew Market in Samut Prakan, central Thailand.Footage from Tuesday March 26 afternoon shows how the fire immediately lit up and burned part of the shop and the shop owner who was trying to jump out of the way.Vendors and customers nearby were running away in panic before one of them rushed out to call the fire station.

Thank you for watching this video CREDIT  ViralPress!



Please follow and like us:
Global news and Local news in Thailand and Pattaya with Business advertising
Translate »