Liverpool Looking To Claw Back Points and More Goals on Rivals Manchester City Plus Chelsea vs Wolves Prediction
Manchester City put more pressure on Liverpool with a Raheem Sterling hat-trick inspired victory against Watford.
By Marc Gingell
10th March 2019
|10.03. 12:00||Anfield||REF: A Marriner||Liverpool||vs||Burnley|
|10.03. 14:05||Stamford Bridge||REF: M Oliver||Chelsea||vs||Wolves|
Mo Salah has now fired blanks in three games in a row and that doesn’t happen that often. He will be looking to put that right today but Burnley are a tough defensive unit with James Tarkowski and Ben Mee putting up a strong barrier in front of Tom Heaton back in the Burnley goal.
Whilst Salah has been off the boil Sadio Mané, despite not scoring against Everton, has scored six in the last seven league games which makes it 14 for the season. He will be looking to push for a season haul of 20.
Ashley Barnes is on a good run with five goals in his last six league games to give him nine for the season. He, along with strike partner Chris Wood four in the last six, will be looking to add to their totals and Jürgen Klopp has never kept a clean sheet against Liverpool.
Liverpool Team News
- Unknown Return Date: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain lack of match fitness. But the good news is he’s back in training and could be getting closer to a return to action.
- Expected Back 31st March: Joseph Gomez leg injury.
- 75% Chance of Playing: Dejan Lovren lack of match fitness. James Milner muscle injury.
Burnley Team News
- Unknown Return Date: Aaron Lennon knee injury. Steven Defour calf injury.
- Expected Back 30th March: Jonathan Walters achilles injury.
With Manchester City winning it could mean Anfield is slightly edgy so Liverpool will need an early goal to settle things down. Mo Salah Could be the man to provide this
Liverpool 4 Burnley 0
Chelsea vs Wolves Prediction
Chelsea 1 Wolves 3
If you have any questions or comments please follow the links below. And, if you would like to like or share, that would be appreciated. Thank you.