The Chonburi Public Heath Office this afternoon (December 30th) has released an announcement which was issued to warn people who went to places in Pattaya, Banglamung and Sattahip this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
- Jaetan Beauty Soi 19 in Naklua, Banglamung district from December 13th onward
- V P Sukasem Apartment in Nongprue, Banglamung district on December 15th
- Rai Wanasin Market in Banglamung on December 28th from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- TA Phone in Central Festival Pattaya Beach in Banglamung.
- 7-Eleven convenience store at the entrance of Soi Sukhumvit 53 (Nern Plub Wan) in Nongprue from December 20th to December 30th.
- Mix 37 Pattaya in Banglamung on December 30th from 8:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Krung Thai Bank Nern Plub Wan branch in Banglamung on December 30th from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M..
- The Glass House in Na Jomtien, Sattahip from midday to 9:00 P.M. on December 19th and on December 26th and from midday to 7:00 P.M. on December 27th.
- Ka Ha Thep Prasit Market in Banglamung on December 26th from 9:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Lueang Por Ei in Sattahip on December 27th from 1 P.M. to 2 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health office this afternoon (December 30th) has announced 108 confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19 in Chonburi. Most of them are in Banglamung District while thirty of them are migrant workers. The total number of Chonburi is now reached 144.
pattaya news Aj nation