Korat Man: A 67-year-old man died in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Si Khiew district when he was electrocuted by a live wire he set up to fend off stray dogs who were attacking his chickens.
Police were alerted on Thursday morning when Wirat Duangsong was found dead at his house in Moo 7 village in Tambon Si Khiew of Si Khiew district.
His right arm was burned.
Wirat’s neighbours said he surrounded his house with a live electrical wire to prevent dogs from coming onto his property to attack his chickens. He might have touched the wire accidentally, police said.
His body was sent to the district hospital for a post mortem.