International Women’s Day 8 March 2019: Balance For Better
Today is International Women’s Day and the theme this year is all about ‘Balance For Better.’
By Marc Gingell
8th March 2019
Make sure you wish the International Woman / Women in your life a very happy day and don’t forget the message this year is all about parity. Getting the balance right with equality and uniformity in your own particular circumstances!
It’s an important message for men in particular who might not be aware of Balance for Better and how this can improve the quality of their lives as well.
Balance in relationships, especially if you’re in a ‘True International Relationship,’ is something that we all strive for so let’s see how we can put this message into practice with a top five list.
1. Share The Monthly Rent: When that slip of paper appears under your door don’t let your International woman pay the entire amount. Pay 50%
2. Makro Monthly Shopping: At the Makro Checkout Counter, or Big C, Tesco Lotus, Central Festival, and supermarkets, be reasonable. Don’t let the International Woman in your life pay it all. Surprise her again and pay 50%.
3. Romantic Dinners: Now it’s really not fair for her to keep picking up the bill and it doesn’t matter if you’re eating in Café Del Mar, KFC, Burger King, or Noi’s mobile noodles on the corner of Soi Diana Inn. Make her day. Pay 50%.
4. Pattaya Memorial Hospital: Now and again trips to the hospitals are inevitable especially after a big day of dodgy spicy som-tam leads to a dose of som-tam’s revenge. Attend the hospital with your international woman and pay half the fees. She will love that and respect you so much more.
5. When the Buffalo Takes a Fall: It happens and they can’t help it. There’re buffalos, they fall down, and it’s not always related to drinking pungent Lao Khao for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Happy International Women’s Day
If you have any questions or comments please follow the links below. And, if you would like to like or share, that would be appreciated. Thank you.