Manchester United Have Been So Poor Recently That Huddersfield Might Even Go Into This Game In Better Form! Team News. Manager Comments. Stats And Prediction.
By: Marc Gingell
|5/5/2019||John Smith’s Stadium||Huddersfield Town (20)||v||Manchester United (6)|
|KO:14:00||REF: L Mason|
Huddersfield Team News
- Unknown Return Date: Ben Hamer Knock.
- 75% Chance of Playing: Mathias Jorgensen Illness. Aaron Mooy Knock.
Manchester United Team News
- Unknown Return Date: Eric Bailly Knee injury.
- Expected Back 12 May:Mason Greenwood Knock.
- 50% Chance of Playing: Sergio Romero Knee injury. Antonio Valencia Knock. Romelu Lukaku Hamstring injury.
- 75% Chance of Playing: Chris Smalling Knock. Phil Jones Knock. Jesse Lingard Knee injury. Marcus Rashford Shoulder injury.
- Huddersfield have only won one of their last 13 top-flight meetings with Man Utd (D3 L9).
- Manchester United have found the net at least once in their last 12 top-flight meetings with Huddersfield (W9 D2 L1) since a 0-0 draw in October 1953.
- Huddersfield have lost 28 Premier League games this season – only Ipswich in 1994-95, Sunderland in 2005-06 and Derby in 2007-08 have ever lost more in a single campaign (all 29).
- Huddersfield have lost 14 home Premier League games this season – only two teams in top-flight history have ever lost more in a single season; Blackpool in 1966-67 and Stoke in 1984-85 (both 15).
- Manchester United are winless in their last four games in all competitions (D1 L3), last having a longer run without a win in December 2015 under Louis van Gaal (8 games).
- Manchester United haven’t won their last away league game of the season since the 2011-12 campaign (1-0 at Sunderland), drawing five and losing one since then.
- Manchester United haven’t lost four consecutive away league games since a run of six in March 1981, while they haven’t lost six in a row on the road in all competitions since February 1974, during the campaign they were last relegated from the top-flight.
- Huddersfield have scored just nine home league goals this season. In top-flight history, no side has ever failed to reach double figures for home goals in a single campaign.
- Man Utd’s Romelu Lukaku has scored 12 Premier League goals this season – the most of any player who’s yet to provide an assist in the competition this term.
- After netting six goals in eight Premier League appearances when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over in December, Marcus Rashford has scored just one in his last nine for Manchester United.
Manchester United can find some lost form in this one and cling on to a faint chance of finishing in the top four.
Huddersfield 0 Manchester United 3
If you have any questions or comments please follow the links below. And, if you would like to like or share, that would be appreciated. Thank you.
Please follow and like us: