Having a bad day, spare a thought for this guy.
Normally, entering any place of business is as simple as walking up to the shop front, opening the door, and entering. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about a certain shop in Chon Buri.
To enter this particular upholstery business, first you must be brave enough to weave your way through a spaghetti junction of electrical wires. Not something I’d be queuing up for any time soon.
After an electrical explosion near to his shop, Mr. Somjitrachai Hormsop, 41, called the authorities straight away to come out a rectify the problem, emphasizing the potential danger of leaving it for much longer. A month has now passed and nothing has been done, causing Mr. Hormsap to take to the local media to try and highlight his problem.
His business has been severely damaged due to the problem, and he says he has lost all of his customers.
Hopefully the powers that be get something done sooner rather than later.